Friday, September 7, 2007

Points of Order: Ginsu v. the Spread (Week 1)

I have always wanted to do this.

I've picked every game in the NFL season before (even doing it with a success rate better than 60%), but now I'm cranking up the difficulty. I'm going to consider the point spread when making my picks.

A few hours ago, I broke into the win column by correctly predicting a cover by the Colts (-6.5) over the Saints. Here are my picks for the rest of the week's games (home team in CAPS):

Broncos (-3.5) over BILLS
Steelers (-3.5) over BROWNS
Iggles (-2.5) over PACKERS
Chiefs (+1.5) over TEXANS
Titans (+5.5) over JAGUARS
VIKINGS (-2.5) over Falcons
Patriots (-5.5) over JETS
RAMS (-1.5) over Panthers
Dolphins (+3.5) over REDSKINS
Lions (+2.5) over RAIDERS
Bears (+5.5) over CHARGERS
SEAHAWKS (-6.5) over Buccaneers
COWBOYS (-3.5) over Giants
Ravens (+3.5) over Bengals
49ERS (-3.5) over Cardinals

I'd write more, but it's late. Happy Kickoff Weekend!

No comments: