Friday, August 31, 2007

Pilot

Welcome. Or should I say Caution?

I've been told I have a way with words, so I'd like to think this medium is right up my alley. I've been meaning to make it here for years, but my map was broken. I should have made a left at Albuquerque.

Anyways, I'm finally here. Now what, you ask? Well, now I really speak my mind, as I speak not necessarily only to a group of people who know me well enough, or people who have heard of me, but also to a world of strangers who might believe I might have something interesting to say. I have infinitely many opinions and I can even make a few of them interesting, but the burden is on me now to keep my words as interesting as possible.

I have no clue where this blog is going to take me, or even you readers. All I know is the path will be quite irreverent, infested with profanities, sprinkled with potentially offensive words like "douchebag", "fucktard" and "MILF". Some of my opinions are unpopular. Some of my tastes are outrageous. Physically, I subsist on meat and potatoes; emotionally I subsist on schadenfreude and movie quotes.

I probably should have dove in with a semi-captivating post, but I rely on structure. I felt the need to provide a bit of warning before I loose myself on the interwebs. Sides are going to burst. Feelings are going to get hurt. Horizons may be broadened-- if you're nearly as fucked up as I am. You will see quotes from Shakespeare, the Bible, and Tupac, perhaps all in one breath. (Or not; I tried this once and didn't quite make it.)

I don't know how this story will end, but I know one thing: if I bore you, the readers, I have failed.

My name is Ginsu. Welcome to my world. Rent is $4.

No comments: